Thursday, March 21, 2013

Marshmallows for Sore Throat Relief

I recently discovered this little gem... Not long ago I woke up with a sore throat, which was the first sign of my 3rd cold of the season (2nd cold within 6 weeks)... ugh!  I happened to remember seeing something online awhile back about eating marshmallows to relieve a sore throat.  I just happened to have some on hand.  I didn't really expect much, but to my surprise, they made my sore throat completely disappear!  I'm not sure what it is that makes them work, but they certainly do.

Eat a couple handfuls and your throat will feel so much better!  It feels like soft, tiny, fluffy little pillows cushioning your throat as you swallow them.  Don't believe me?  Just give it a try next time you or your child has a sore throat!


No comments:

Post a Comment